FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHY WOULD I WANT A BESPOKE SUIT?
- WHAT IF I LOSE OR GAIN WEIGHT?
- CAN YOU OFFER ADVICE ON THE BEST SUIT FOR ME?
- WHAT TYPES OF FABRICS ARE AVAILABLE IN YOUR STORE?
- DO YOU KEEP A RECORD OF OUR MEASUREMENTS?
- HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY ORDER FROM ONLINE STORE?
HOW CAN I PROLONG THE LIFE OF MY SUIT?
All of our bespoke suits are made by the finest British and Italian fabrics, so you will find that they last considerably long. To keep them even longer, here are some suggestions.
1. Rotate a number of suits and avoid wearing the same suit frequently.
2. Purchase an extra pair of trousers to slow down the wear and tear of your bespoke trousers while enabling you to vary your style.
3. Make sure you take your suits to a dry cleaning specialist.
4. Try not to carry bulky items in your pockets, which may alter the structure of the fabric.
5. Avoid wearing your jacket when travelling, and always hang your suit up whenever possible.
- WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY GARMENTS?
- HOW CAN I PLACE AN ORDER IN HONG KONG?
- SHOULD I GET MEASURED EVERY TIME I ORDER SOMETHING NEW?